Pinch Valves are a simple valve with few parts and they have a full bore opening, making them ideal to handle fluids with high concentration of solids or abrasive products.
- Light Weight
- Low Maintenance Cost
- Full Bore Opening
- Fast Opening and Closing Times
- Easy to Clean (CIP Friendly)
- Low Air Consumption
- No Leakage – No Bearings and seals.
- Wear Resistant Sleeve
- Few Parts and Inexpensive
- Easy to Control
- Can be used in Throttling Applications
- Temperature range is limited
- Operating pressure is limited